Watch FA Cup Soccer: Livestream Brighton v Man United from anywhere
Watch the FA Cup in the US from $10 a month
Watch the FA Cup in the UK for free
Watch the FA Cup in Canada for CA$15 per month
Manchester United will be desperate to avoid a second cup exit in the space of days as they take on a confident side from Brighton in this FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
After winning the Carabao Cup in February, a domestic cup double is still within reach for United. That feat looks highly doubtful, however, after a 3-0 collapse against Sevilla on Thursday saw them exit the UEFA Europa League in embarrassing style.
After calamitous displays from goalkeeper David de Gea and the much-maligned Harry Maguire, manager Erik ten Hag looks likely to drop both players in what is expected to be a rotation of United’s line-up for this latest clash.
United come up against an arguably tougher opponent than Sevilla on Sunday, when they take on a Brighton side that have thrived under boss Roberto De Zerbi. The Seagulls, who score for free, are in strong contention for European qualification via the English Premier League and enter this semi-final having scored at least once in their last nine games in all competitions.
These two teams met memorably in the 1983 FA Cup Final, with the Red Devils winning the replay 4-0 after the sides had gone 2-2 at Wembley five days earlier.
Below we will describe the best live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live, wherever you are in the world.
Brighton v Manchester United: When and where?
Brighton will face Manchester United in this FA Cup semi-final in the neutral setting of Wembley Stadium in London. sunday april 23. Kick-off is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. local time BST in the UK (11:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 a.m. PT in the US and Canada and 1:30 a.m. AEST on Monday April 24 in Australia).
How to watch Brighton v Manchester United game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to view the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your game day speeds by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually switch locations on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service that you broadcast. You need to make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN offers is taking place at the moment.
Stream the Brighton v Manchester United game live in the US
This Cup game at Old Trafford is being shown live exclusively in the US on ESPN More. Kickoff is 11:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. PT) Saturday for viewers in the United States.
ESPN’s standalone streaming service costs $10 per month or $100 for an annual subscription. With it, you will be able to watch all FA Cup matches this season. Read our ESPN Plus review.
Live stream Brighton v Man United game for free in the UK
The good news for footy fans in the UK is that free broadcasters BBC and ITV are sharing live duties for this season’s FA Cup.
This game is shown exclusively on BBC1, with coverage starting at 4:00 p.m. BST before the 4:30 p.m. kick-off.
With the match being broadcast on BBC1, this also means that you will also be able to watch the match online for free via the network’s on-demand streaming service, BBC iPlayer.
With an app available for Android and Apple mobile devices, plus a huge range of smart TVs and streaming boxes, all you need is a valid UK TV license to stream the game.
Live stream Brighton v Man United match in Canada
Canadian football fans who want to watch this great FA Cup game can watch all the action live via Sportsnet.
Sportsnet is available through most cable providers, but cord-cutters can subscribe to the network’s standalone streaming service SN Now instead, with prices starting at CA$15 per month or CA$150 per year.
Stream the Brighton v Manchester United game live in Australia
ViacomCBS now owns the broadcast rights to the FA Cup in Australia, meaning you can now watch the tournament matches live Down Under via the Paramount Plus streaming service. All you have to do is set an alarm for the early hours of Monday morning: kick-off is at 1:30 a.m. AEST.
An Australian Paramount Plus subscription currently costs AU$9 per month, giving you access to Paramount’s coverage of this year’s tournament, as well as Hollywood films such as Top Gun: Maverick and original shows like Picard and Tulsa. King.
Quick tips for streaming the FA Cup using a VPN
- With four variables in play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming FA Cup matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network will now appear in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click on a link sent to your registered email address for your Smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear in the correct place.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend Brave.
Leave a Reply