UK Woman Choked To Death On Chewing Gum After Falling Asleep With It In Her Mouth | AfroNaija



 
Promote / Monetize Your Song With Us On WhatsApp: 09092093564
 
 
DOWNLOAD THIS MIX
News

UK woman choked to death on chewing gum after falling asleep with it in her mouth

0
(0)

UK woman choked to death on chewing gum after falling asleep with it in her mouth

UK woman choked to death on chewing gum after falling asleep with it in her mouth

While chewing a gum and falling asleep, a woman has choked to death, an inquest heard this week.

55 years old Sulwen Jones, who on a regular bases chews gum to deal with having a dry mouth from medication was found dead at her home in Caernarfon, North Wales.

Her sister found her unconscious on October 5, 2021, and paramedics were not able to revive

The inquest this week was told Sulwen took medication for multiple sclerosis, which she was diagnosed with exactly 20 years before she died.

Sulwen regularly chewed gum for her dry throat, the hearing heard.

Paramedics told the hearing in Caernarfon they believed she had fallen asleep with a piece in her mouth and choked.

A post mortem later found traces of chewing gum throughout her body including her airways.

Her medical cause of death was given as aspiration of chewing gum due to multiple sclerosis.

Assistant Coroner Sarah Riley returned a conclusion of accidental death.

She said: “I agree with pathologists in respect of the medical cause of death.

“Miss Jones’s death will be ruled as an accident due to the unexpected consequence of chewing gum.”

The post UK woman choked to death on chewing gum after falling asleep with it in her mouth appeared first on NEWS.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Aminat Aigbe

Aminat Aigbe is the first lady of afronaija and a very good blogger ( Original Mrs AfroNaija )

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.