Tragedy As Four Family Members Burnt Beyond Recognition In Niger
Many people were left in a state of shock on Monday morning after fire burnt four family members to ashes.
According to reports, two wives and grandchildren of the owner of the building were consumed by the fire.
The name of the two wives are Hajiya Salamatu and Hajiya Jummai Kabaraini, the name of grandchildren of the deceased husband is Hauwa and Khairatu Mahmud kabaraini.
It was gathered that the fire which started late night on Monday razed the expanse building completely.
Besides the loss of lives, all valuables including moveable and immovable properties were completely consumed by the fire.
The owner of the building who is said to be a prominent indigene of Bida town, Alhaji Ahmadu Kabaraini is late but head of the family, Alhaji Sallau Kabaraini told Journalists that the cause of the fire could not be immediately ascertained.
The post Tragedy As Four Family Members Burnt Beyond Recognition In Niger appeared first on NEWS.