Things you do not know about late actress Lindiwe Ndlovu
Veteran actress Lindiwe Ndlovu was announced dead yesterday by her longtime agent, Lynne Higgins of Gaenor Artiste Management.
The agent made the news known yesterday evening stating that Lindiwe died in her sleep on the morning of January 11 due to health complications, but would not be drawn into speculation that her death was related to Covid.
Her death was shocking to a lot of people as they pen down touching message to the star.
Let’s take a look at some of the details about her.
- Lindiwe Thembekani Ndlovu was an award-winning South African actress known for her roles on Little One (2013), Safari (2013) and Winnie Mandela (2011).
- She was born on 8 January 1977.
- She soon became known in homes all over Mzansi when she graced the screen as the Malawian maid Buseje on SABC1’s Ses’Top La.
- In 2013 she won the SAFTA Golden Horn in the Best Actress – Feature Film category for her appearance on Little One.
- In September last year, she scored a role on Mzansi Magic’s isiZulu series Ifalakhe.
- She also landed a range of memorable roles in productions such as Stokvel, Soul City, Scandal!, Isidingo and Home Affairs.
- Her fans most recently celebrated her acting skills when she brought the role of Sharon to life on Mzansi Magic’s Lockdown, produced by Mandla N.
The post Things you do not know about late actress Lindiwe Ndlovu appeared first on .