Thickleeyonce on securing new gigs after ‘body shaming’ saga
Thickleeyonce has been all over social media after her fans claimed she was body-shamed by Nasty C.
She, however, immediately clarify things herself stating Nasty C had earlier contacted her months before and when he told her about what his intention was, she told him to go ahead and she is cool with it.
Thickleeyonce had the internet in meltdown mode when she weighed in on a post by Glamour UK about embracing your body, by claiming that the body positive movement was “not for slim bodies already accepted by society”.
She was accused of “body shaming” skinny girls and faced calls for her to be boycotted.
Reacting to this, she denied the allegation.
Thinking it was all over, a follower asked if Lee was still cancelled and the model replied claiming to have not felt any effects of the boycotts.
She said that she had amassed over 10,000 new followers across three different platforms and got five new gigs in the week after the outrage over her comments.
“Cancelled for what exactly, boo? Literally got 3k new followers in less than a week on Twitter, 4k on Instagram, 3k on YouTube and five new paying campaigns.”
“Y’all be so mad. It’s your ugly hearts that block your blessings while I keep winning.”
“I honestly can’t believe people are upset and saying I’m not ‘inclusive’ because I don’t sell smaller sizes. Is it crack? I’m deliberately catering for women who can’t find stylish clothes that fit them at stores. There are no clothes for us at the mall.”
See tweet below:
I honestly can’t believe people are upset and saying I’m not “inclusive” cos I don’t sell smaller sizes is it crack? I’m deliberately catering for women who can’t find stylish clothes that fit them at stores. THERE ARE NO CLOTHES FOR US AT THE MALL! Wtf https://t.co/O2Zu0eoy8X
— thickleeyonce (@ThickLeeyonce) September 8, 2020
The post Thickleeyonce on securing new gigs after ‘body shaming’ saga appeared first on .