The company is accessible via Mazamaza area of Lagos and it is quite an edifice of national and international standards.
Sun Newspaper Nigeria New Office Address in Lagos
The Sun Newspapers has since moved its administrative and editorial department to a new building located at Boet estate, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja to allow for more flexibility.
The Sun Newspaper is among the top print media house in the country and is still functional since its inception till date. By the year 2011, Sun Newspapers had a daily print run of 130,000 copies, and 135,000 for weekend titles, with an average of 80% sales.
With these figures, The Sun became the highest selling newspaper in Nigeria. Sun Newspapers are interesting to read and they are somewhat different in terms of their stories when compared to that of other newspapers. Their headlines too are eye catching and this makes it worthwhile to read the whole story behind any headline.
On March 29, 2001, Daily Sun, also known as Sun Newspapers was incorporated. Production as a weekly commenced on January 18, 2003, and production as a daily as a daily kicked off on the 16th of December, 2003.
Daily Sun targets young adults between the ages of 18 and 45 and when compared to the popular Sun newspaper of the United Kingdom, they look similar.
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, former Governor of Abia State is the chairman and owner of the Daily Sun, Nigeria. Along with the Sun, he owns and manages a larger group of companies known as SLOK group.
Editors-in-Chief/Managing Directors of The Sun Newspapers
Mike Awoyinfa was the first Managing Director/Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Sun. There was a shake up in January 2010 in which Tony Onyima succeeded Awoyinfa, and the first Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Dimgba Igwe, was replaced by Femi Adesina.
Awoyinfa and Igwe remained as directors on the company’s board. Adesina replaced Onyima in December 2013. In December, 2015, Mr. Eric Osagie succeeded Mr. Femi Adesina as Managing Editor/Editor-in-Chief of The Sun Publishing Limited. Mr Osagie tenured expired and has been replaced by Mr. Onuoha Ukeh
Mr Onuoha Ukeh is currently rebranding the Daily, Saturday and Sunday Sun respectively to meet international standards.
Other top newspapers in Nigeria includes, The Punch, Guardian Newspaper, Tribune, Daily Times e.t.c.
The publishing company also has presence online. You can also visit The Sun Newspaper Online via their website at www.sunnewsonline.com
If you wish to read the latest headlines on Sun Newspaper as it happens in Nigeria, visit their website for more information.
- 2022 World Cup: Forget About UEFA Nations League, England Will Be Ready For Qatar –Kane
- Official FedEx Nigeria Contact Address & Phone Number
- Mc Guddy Ft. Berry Wonder – Tonight
- Top 10 Best Insurance Companies in Nigeria
- People Vibration Ft. Oluwa Dami – Banger
- Selena Gomez Biography & Net Worth
- Super Eagles Will Be Out For Revenge Against Us — Algeria Star, Benayada
- [Music] Kolon – Tunbu (Prod. by Snazzy Ranking)
- The Kid LAROI – SO DONE Lyrics ( Original Lyrics )
- Nuno Zigi Biography And Net Worth
- FirstBank Partners Verve International, Makes Customers Millionaires In The FirstBank Verve Card Promo
- Erigga Ft. Odumodublvck – PTSD Lyrics
- How to Meditate at Home | A Guide for Beginners
- Kida Wonder – Reminisce Lyrics
- CKay – Leave Me Alone Lyrics
- FlashSpeed Ft. Ik Benson – Igho ( Money )
- CDQ – Doings Lyrics
- Download Mp3 : Don Norwich x Naira Marley – Mofoti ( Cover )
- AV – No Dey Form Lyrics
- Drake ft. Tems – Fountains Lyrics