Surgeons in Europe operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone (photos)

0
3

Surgeons in Europe operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone (photos)

blank

Doctors in Kosovo have operated on a man who swallowed an entire Nokia 3310 phone.

The embattled 33-year-old man swallowed the phone but it was too large for him to digest, and put his life in danger as the corrosive battery acid could have leaked out.

 

blank

 

Skender Teljaku, who led the medical team, shared photos on Facebook of the phone after it was removed, as well as X-ray and endoscope images while it was still inside.

 

blank

 

He managed to remove the foreign object without cutting into the stomach by taking it out in three pieces with endoscopy.

 

blank

 

There were ‘no complications’, the doctor said.

According to local media, the man took himself to hospital in Pristina after experiencing pain from swallowing the object.

The post Surgeons in Europe operate on man after he swallowed Nokia 3310 phone (photos) appeared first on NEWS.


 JOIN OUR WHATSAPP TV

[ DOWNLOAD MP3 NOW ]

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here