Seven things you probably did not know about the late popular actress, Racheal Oniga
Racheal Oniga, popular Veteran Nollywood actress died on Friday at 64 after reportedly battling COVID-19 complications.
The popular actress, Oniga died around 10pm in Lagos after returning from a movie set.
According to the son identified as Olatunji, her mother died from malaria and typhoid.
Here are seven things you probably do not know about the deceased, Racheal Oniga:
1. Rachel Tabuno Oniga was born on 23 May 1957 in Ebute Metta, Lagos State.
2. She is originally from Eku in Delta State.
3. She began her acting career in 1993, shortly after her divorce.
4. She worked briefly at Ascoline Nigeria Limited, a Dutch Consultant Company before her first movie titled Onome.
5. Her debut Yoruba movie was Owo Blow in 1997.
6. She became a grandmother when her daughter Georgia delivered a baby.
7. She featured in many Nollywood movies, including English and Yoruba films.
The post Seven things you probably did not know about the late popular actress, Racheal Oniga appeared first on NEWS.