When she started her blog in 2006, Linda did it without the intention of making money online. Most of her blog posts bordered much on latest society gossip, celebrity talk and even details of her personal life.
It was the kind of content especially the sensational articles that brought about her blog’s popularity and also her close engagement with readers earned her a huge fan base in Nigeria and other countries.
So how much does Linda Ikeji make in a month?
While no one can give an actual amount of what her blog income is, we know that she make up to $80,000 per month (estimate) as revenue from the various adverts placed on Linda’s blog. We shall discuss the various ways Linda Ikeji’s blog makes money further below:
1. Private placements of adverts
This comes as no surprise as Linda has been able to attract clients, companies and big brands to advertise on her website. Those who are interested often contact Linda to place ads on her blog. Some of these top brands we see includes Airtel, MTN, HP e.t.c.
One thing we know for sure is that her advert rates for banner sizes are very expensive considering the amount of traffic and visitors she pulls on a daily basis. Take for example, an advert of MTN placed above a post of Linda’s blog, this should cost more than a smaller banner sizes due to its strategic position and is sure to get maximum exposure.
2. Pay per click (PPC) adverts
This is what most bloggers use to earn on their online platforms. This is different from private placement ads that are capable of paying either daily, monthly or even weekly advert rate. Pay-per-click (PPC) adverts can only make money when people click on them.
For Linda, the major PPC adverts available on her blog are from Google Adsense and Ad Dynamo. It is said that these two pay her more than $20,000 monthly (estimate)
3. Big Brand Endorsements
You might be asking yourself ‘How does Linda Ikeji’s blog make money from top brands?’ Its quite simple to understand. She has over the years built a large loyal follower-ship not only here in Nigeria but also abroad just by gossip blogging. No wonder these top Nigerian brands use her as celebrity endorsements for their new products.
With the above ways, Linda still makes cool money easily apart from her blog from other investments she owns. This did not come easy but took years of hard work and God’s blessings. There was a debate as to who is richer between herself and Wizkid? Trust me when I say that she is far richer. This is because, the amount of money she makes on a daily basis is estimated at $4,000 from her blog alone.
Now with a monthly income estimated at $80,000 this 2020, Linda is currently topping the list of richest bloggers in Nigeria 2020 and her success story is out there on the internet for aspiring bloggers to read. She was also listed among the most influential women in Africa in 2015.
- Kida Wonder – Temple
- Lt. Col. Buka Suka Dimka Biography – Nigerian
- Kida Wonder Ft. Ancestor Lee – Wahala Lyrics
- Tu-Baba (2face) and Davido: Who Is Richer?
- Dj AfroNaija – Best Of Asake Mixtape
- [Music] DJ Stereo Ft. People Vibration – Rush (Prod By I K Jeff)
- CKay – Mmadu Lyrics
- DJ AfroNaija – Couples Vibes Mixtape
- Lyta – Everybody Lyrics
- Top 20 Richest Musicians in Nigeria
- 10 Richest Lawyers in Nigeria & Net Worth
- Top 10 Best & Hottest DJs in Nigeria
- Top 10 Road Travel Companies in Nigeria
- TMB – NO TIME
- Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand
- Dj AfroNaija – Latest Vibes Mixtape Vol. 6
- Konga Headquarters (HQ) Office in Ikeja
- Free Beat : babeonthebeat – 14th
- USPS Nigeria Phone Number & Office Address
- Who Is Patrice Lumumba: Death, Assassination, Teeth, Speech, Wife, Children, Country & Accomplishment