Samthing Soweto is 33 today: 7 things to know about the singer
African singer and songwriter, Samthing Soweto is celebrating his 33rd birthday today and many of his fans have taken to the comment section to send him wishes.
The star has really done well in the past few year of being in the entertainment industry.
Samthing also celebrated himself by posting a picture of himself and letting the whole world know today is his day.
Let’s take a look at some things about the star:
- Samthing Lelethu Mdolomba popularly referred to as Samthing Soweto was born on 21 January 1988.
- He is a South African singer and songwriter par excellence.
- His highly acclaimed song “Akanamali”, released in 2017 got him the attention and limelight he truly deserves.
- Versatile and talented, he began his career with Capella and Soul in his debut album, This N That Without Tempo (2010).
- In his second album Isphithiphithi that was released in 2019, he introduced fusions of Afro pop, Amapiano and R&B.
- In 2013, Mdolomba appeared on poet Makhafula Vilakazi’s South African poetry album, I Am Not Going Back To The Township, credited both as a guest vocalist and producer.
- In 2015, Mdolomba appeared on the Coca-Cola-sponsored live-music television series Coke Studio Africa, alongside artist Spoek Mathambo and bassist Shane Cooper.
The post Samthing Soweto is 33 today: 7 things to know about the singer appeared first on .