Price of petrol to decrease this Wednesday
Good news for motorists.
On Sunday, the Department of Energy made it known that motorists should expect a decrease in the prices of petrol and diesel.
This decrease will be implemented on Wednesday, 7 October.
The following changes announced by the Department of Energy on Sunday are to be expected:
- Both grades of 93 decrease by 23c
- Both grades of 95 decrease by 32
- Diesel 0.05% decreases by 90c
- Diesel 0.005% decreases by 93
- Illuminating Paraffin decreases by R1.01.
The department further added that the decrease in the price of petrol is prompted by the status of Rand which is gradually appreciating against the US Dollar.
The post Price of petrol to decrease this Wednesday appeared first on .