Owo massacre: Catholic church announces burial arrangement for victims

0
3

[ DOWNLOAD MP3 NOW ]

Owo massacre: Catholic church announces burial arrangement for victims

blank

The Catholic Diocese of Ondo has announced burial arrangement for the victims who died in the terrorist attack on St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State last week Sunday.

Advertisement

[ DOWNLOAD MP3 NOW ]

At least 40 people died in the attack while many others sustained various degrees of injuries, the church said.

The church has now fixed Friday, June 17, 2022 for the mass burial of the victims.

The Director of Social Communication of the Diocese of Ondo, Rev. Fr. Augustine Ikwu, disclosed this on Monday.

According to the director, the mass burial would take place at a new cemetery at Emure Road, Owo.

He said, “The mass burial would take place at the new cemetery of the church on Friday in Owo.”

He maintained that the number of the deceased still remained 40.

It was gathered that the injured victims were still receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Center and the St. Louis Catholic Church both in Owo and some other private hospitals in the state.

However, no one has been arrested in connection to the dastadrdly act as the security agencies were still on the trail of the suspected terrorists.

The post Owo massacre: Catholic church announces burial arrangement for victims appeared first on NEWS.

Advertisement

[ DOWNLOAD MP3 NOW ]

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here