Omuhle Gela turns 30: 5 facts about the actress
South African actress, Omuhle Gela celebrates another milestone as she turns 30-year-old today, 20th of November, 2020.
The star shared a photo of herself holding a creamy white cake and revealed in the caption that she’s celebrating a new decade.
“Thank you God for another year of life Cheers to a new decade,” she said.
Fans and other celebs joined in celebrating the new age on social media.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Omuhle:
- The actress is the founder of TwentySwimWear.
- She studied Live Performance at AFDA and to a keen interest during pre-school.
- Omuhle rose to prominence after she got the role Busi Motsamai on TV series Muvhango.
- The star’s husband is unknown, but she’s a proud baby mama as she welcomed her first child in September, 2020.
- She had Cesarean section in other to birth her baby girl.
View this post on Instagram
The post Omuhle Gela turns 30: 5 facts about the actress appeared first on .