Mapaseka Koetle turns 32 today: 8 things to know about the actress
Mapaseka Koetle is turning 32 today and she has taken to her social media to celebrate herself.
The award wining actress has dominated enough of her talent in the past few years in the entertainment industry.
In her post, Mapaseka captioned: “Grateful for another year … Happy birthday to me”
Let’s take a look at some details about the star:
- Mapaseka Koetle-Nyokong (born 23 March 1989) is a South African actress, business woman and blogger.
- Koetle-Nyokong was born and bred in Bloemfontein, Free State. She began her tertiary education at AFDA but then completed her studies at City Varsity.
- She is popularly known for her role as Dintle in the TV series, Scandal! She was listed as one of the 2018 Forbes Africa under 30 list.
- After completing her studies at City Varsity, Koetle-Nyokong landed a lead role in a film production company known as Second Chances, which was produced by Andile Ncube.
- In 2012, she starred in Show Off, which was the Arts Alive Festival. She currently plays Dintle in the series Scandal! which airs on e.tv.
- Together with her husband, she opened and runs a franchise restaurant called Gorge Grab n Go Café, situated outside the Sandton Gautrain station in Johannesburg.
- She also runs a girls’ sanitary drive in Bloemfontein, through which she donates sanitary pads to needy girls. She blogs about her experiences as a mother and hosts events which focus on anything concerning motherhood.
- She is married to Nelson Nyokong. Together they have one child, Nema.
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
The post Mapaseka Koetle turns 32 today: 8 things to know about the actress appeared first on .