Coronavirus: Here are 5 symptoms you should look out for
South Africa recorded its first case on Thursday, March 5, 2020, and since then, the awareness of preventive measures has been put to place.
The governments have been working tirelessly to contain and control the spread of the disease.
Coronavirus is a type of virus that affect majorly the respiratory tracts of humans. Many have heard about the disease but how do you know you have not been infected.
This article will show you the symptoms you’re likely to have when you have coronavirus.
Here are the symptoms of coronavirus you should watch out for:
1. Cold or flu sets in two-four days after you’re infected with the virus. So the first thing you notice is uncontrollable sneezing with a runny nose.
2. When you get tired easily without doing things that will exhaust your energy, it might be indicating something more than stress.
3. Coughing uncontrollably for days is not normal at all. When it last for more than three days, you might need to get a nose mask and see a doctor
4. Sore throat is one of the symptoms that develops as a result of cold, flu and cough.
5. Exacerbated asthma can be noticed when your breathing is affected. It starts when you notice you can’t breathe properly. You can check by holding your breath for 10 secs, if you can’t breathe properly before the time elapses, you need to see a doctor.
If you notice these symptoms you need to visit the hospital immediately to confirm so you can be treated and to also avoid infecting other people with the disease.
The post Coronavirus: Here are 5 symptoms you should look out for appeared first on .
Promote Your Music and Video With AfroNaija Today Please Whatsapp Dj AfroNaija On +2349092093564
What do you think about this song? We want to hear from you. Drop your comments