Cassper Nyovest is 30 today: 10 facts about the star
Cassper Nyovest is celebrating his 30th birthday today and which is a big milestone for him.
The star is one of the biggest rapper in South Africa and his fan base is very strong.
Cassper welcomed his baby boy with babymama, Thobeka Majozi in September.
Ever since then, things has changed for him following the arrival of his baby.
Today is all about Cassper and so we will be taking a look at some facts about him.
View this post on Instagram
- Refiloe Maele Phoolo popularly known as Cassper Nyovest was born on the 16th of December 1990 in Mahikeng, North West.
- Cassper is a South African rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur and record producer.
- Nyovest’s debut album, Tsholofelo, is named after his youngest sister and was released back in 2014.
- Cassper is the proud founder of the #FillUp concert brand as well as the recording company Family Tree.
- The star was born and raised in Mafikeng and is super proud of his roots.
- He dropped out of school in 2006, at the age of 16 to pursue a career in hip hop, and has not looked back. However, Cassper does encourage everyone to stay in school and get an education before pursuing their dreams – it doesn’t always work out this way for everyone.
- HHP helped Cassper get a break in the industry after he was part of his posy for some time.
- Cassper is the proud father of a perfect baby boy named Khotso Izwe Simba Phoolo, of whom he had with Thobeka Majozi.
- He managed to bag three big wins at the South African Hip Hop Awards 2020 (SAHHA2020); Best Almun for Any Minute Now, Best Song for Good For That and he won Best Male.
- Cassper is set to partake in an exciting boxing match with his arch-nemesis and fellow Mzansi rapper AKA real soon and many of their fans are waiting patiently on it.
The post Cassper Nyovest is 30 today: 10 facts about the star appeared first on .
Promote Your Music and Video With AfroNaija Today Please Whatsapp Dj AfroNaija On +2349092093564
What do you think about this song? We want to hear from you. Drop your comments