8 symptoms of underlying health problems women tend to ignore
A fast-paced lifestyle, busy schedule, and a laid-back attitude often make us overlook the signs and symptoms we experience.
And in other cases, we end up attributing some widely common female health issues like bloating, stomach-ache, etc. to the likes of PMS.
There are symptoms that can be indicative of some serious health problems and mustn’t be ignored. So, if you are experiencing any of these issues, it’s time to get your health checked ASAP!
1. Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
2. Persistent fatigue
3. Shortness of breath, dizziness, headaches
4. Hair fall that’s too prominent
5. Persistent bloating
6. Irregular menstrual cycles
7. Urine looks and smells different
8. Changes in breasts
The post 8 symptoms of underlying health problems women tend to ignore appeared first on .