6 things couples forget to discuss before getting married
A lack of compatibility and communication are two of the most common reasons people get divorced.
People who wish to enter into a lifelong marriage should definitely lay their expectations and history out on the table before saying “I do.” That way, they can at least be prepared for when they face any obstacles as spouses.
We’ll be breaking down the things that people looking to get married might want to talk about before getting hitched.
1. “How are we going to combine finances?”
2. “What is your exact debt?”
3. “How are we saving for our retirement?”
4. “Do you plan to have kids?”
5. “What will you do if we’re unable to have kids?”
6. “How will we split our chores?”
The post 6 things couples forget to discuss before getting married appeared first on .