Motjeka Madisha: Things to know about the deceased
Motjeka Madisha was announced dead yesterday in a car crash in Kempton Park.
The reason of his death has not been revealed but it’s understood the 25-year-old was travelling with one other person, who also succumbed to their injuries.
Motjeka’s death caught everyone by surprise as they felt he shouldn’t have been the one.
Well, let’s take a look at some of the details about the deceased.
- Motjeka Madisha was born on the 12th January 1995 in Kempton Park, South Africa.
- He is a Professional football player for Mamelodi Sundowns and Bafana Bafana.
- Motjeka was one of the most talented players in the PSL. At his age, he had such a promising football career.
- His relationship with his mother was one to die for as he often honoured her through his win. His death is a big blow to his family and Mzansi as a whole.
- At the time of his death, he was a defender at Mamelodi Sundowns and the Bafana Bafana team. He had made eighty match appearances for the Sundowns and had scored two goals.
- He joined the national team, registered a record of thirteen match appearances, and scored one goal during the match against Botswana in the 2018 COSAFA CUP.
The post Motjeka Madisha: Things to know about the deceased appeared first on .