Mo Setumo turns 30 today: 8 things to know about the actress
Mo Setumo is celebrating her big 30 today and she has been able to dominate her talent in the industry for quite some time now.
The star came into spot light after she bagged a role on Mzansi Magic’s Greed & Desire.
Today, she has undoubtedly become one of our favorite personalities.
Let’s take a look at some details about the star:
- Motsoaledi is an actress and radio producer from South Africa.
- She was born as Motsoaledi Kgothatso Elna Setumo on the 15th of April, 1991.
- She is the only child of her parents Glenda Setumo and Johnny Setumo.
- The actress was raised in Kagiso on the Westrand, and she is famous for her role as Thabitha Cele (Thabi) on the SABC1 soap opera Generations: The Legacy.
- She played the young lady who partook in a bondage scene that involved hot candle wax.
- In 2016, she starred as Tselane Dlamini on Mzansi Magic’s telenovela, Greed & Desire.
- She has also starred as Mmabatho on the Mzansi Magic soap opera, The Queen.
- She played alongside Connie Ferguson, Themba Ndaba, Sthembiso Khoza, Khayakazi Kula, and Shona Ferguson.
The post Mo Setumo turns 30 today: 8 things to know about the actress appeared first on .