Man electrocuted while Illegally reconnecting electricity cable in Benue
A 26-year-old man identified as Humble Paul, was electrocuted to death in Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State while illegally reconnecting power cables.
It was gathered that the incident occurred Sunday evening, March 28, at Ede Ai-agbenu community in Okpoga when some persons contacted the deceased to reconnect their wires which was disconnected by power officials over non payment of electricity bill for a pastry sum of N400.
A resident of the community said power was restored while Paul was trying to reconnect the cable wire on the top of the electric pole with his body resting on the wires, adding that he got electrocuted and died instantly.
The deceased, who was an electrician was said to have climbed the electric pole without hand gloves or any protective jackets.
The post Man electrocuted while Illegally reconnecting electricity cable in Benue appeared first on NEWS.