Man dies after being electrocuted in lover’s bar in Ogun
News

Man dies after being electrocuted in lover’s bar in Ogun

0
(0)

Man dies after being electrocuted in lover’s bar in Ogun

Man dies after being electrocuted in lover’s bar in Ogun

An engineer working at a rail construction site along Agbado Crossing, Ogun State has reportedly lost his life after he was electrocuted in his lover’s bar.

It was gathered that the deceased, identified only as Ifeanyi, was electrocuted inside a bar run by his lover, Ngozi Dibo, on Wednesday night while trying to plug a wire.

According to PUNCH, the 39-year-old Dibo said she was ill that night and was asleep when she was woken up by Ifeanyi’s scream.

She said, “He was even the one who covered me with a piece of cloth. As he was inside, he picked a drink from my stock. I told him he had taken enough at work and shouldn’t drink more. He begged me and I slept off.

“Suddenly, I heard a noise which woke me up. It was around 12am and power was just restored. I saw him electrocuted while trying to plug a wire. I rushed out and called for help.”

The single mother of two said she and Ifeanyi got into a relationship about three months ago, adding that the children didn’t live with her.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident, said investigations had commenced.

Oyeyemi said, “The woman told us that the man was electrocuted but we will carry out investigation to verify her claim.”

The post Man dies after being electrocuted in lover’s bar in Ogun appeared first on NEWS.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *