Lepacious Bose breaks down in tears as she shares one of her most embarrassing moment when she was very fat
Nigerian comedienne, Bose Ogunboye, popularly known Lepacious Bose has shared one of her most embarrassing moments, when she was very fat.
According to the motivational speaker, she could not use the seat belt in a car or in an areoplane. This she said makes her feel embarrassed and shed tears every-time.
Sharing a picture of when she was crying in an areoplane, Lepacious Bose wrote;
“See mouth .. No it is not a movie and no one died.
This was the first time I would travel in years without needing a seat belt extension!!!!! I simply pulled the belt and it clicked and I broke down in the plane and cried…..oh how I cried…..i cried for so many reasons.
- For the shame I felt for years every-time the plane crew handed the extension to me and the look people gave me.
- I cried because I remembered traveling with a group of comedians (great guys) but I did not want then to make fun of me, I flew 6 hours without using a seat belt…… I could not bear to ask for extension and I acted like it was together.
- I cried because I remembered how many times I held the seat belt in a car so that lasma would not stop me but the seat belt never connected so I just held it till I passed them.
- I cried for a million and one reasons I can not write about…..
- I cried because I remembered how many times I got to sit by the exit with leg room and i was politely told I was too overweight to sit there…..in case of an emergency it is assumed a big person will not move fast enough…… Hmmm….
- I cried because I remembered various times I sat beside evil nasty people in planes who acted like sitting beside me was depriving them of oxygen……
Oh I cried. And when google photos popped this picture this morning I cried again…… Not because am sad or miserable but because am GRATEFUL! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE THAT WOMAN.. Good morning champions
The post Lepacious Bose breaks down in tears as she shares one of her most embarrassing moment when she was very fat appeared first on Within Nigeria.