Khabonina Qubeka turns 40 today: 5 things to know about the actress
Khabonina Qubeka is over the moon as she adds another year to her age.
2020 was a tough and difficult year for so many as those who are still alive today are grateful to God.
Khabonina took to her social media to celebrate herself today as she turns 40.
Let’s take a look at some things about her:
- Khabonina Qubeka, born January 22, 1981, is a South African actress, television presenter, dancer, choreographer, fitness and wellness coach, businesswoman and singer.
- The star started her career as a dancer and choreographer and throughout the years, she has managed to solidify herself as a yogi and bonafide actress.
- Khabonina rose to prominence when she appeared on Muvhango in 2006 where she played the character of Doobsie.Her prowess on screen saw her land roles on The Wild and Isidingo. In 2010 she released an album titled ‘Gama Lakho’.
- In 2010, Qubeka wrote and released her first album titled Gama Lahko, under her own music label Khabodacious Moves Music. The album consisted of 12 tracks, and included the singles “Gama Lakho” and “Bring Your Body”. Both tracks received music videos, produced by Qubeka.
- Qubeka gave birth to her first child, a girl, in October 2018. The father of the child is her partner, fitness trainer Vuyisile Colossa.
View this post on Instagram
The post Khabonina Qubeka turns 40 today: 5 things to know about the actress appeared first on .