Kendrick Lamar Biography & Net Worth , Biography of Kendrick Lamar & Net Worth ,Kendrick Lamar Net Worth .
Kendrick Lamar is a rapper, composer, and music producer from the United States. Lamar has been considered as among the most important rappers of his age following his mainstream breakthrough in 2012 with the release of Good Kid, M.A.A.D City. In 2018, he composed and composed 14 songs for the audio of the critically acclaimed superhero picture Black Panther.
Lamar has garnered several awards throughout the course of his music career, notably thirteen Grammy Awards, a Pulitzer Prize, six Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards, two American Music Awards, and a Brit Award. Three of Lamar’s studio albums were included in Rolling Stone’s list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
Kendrick Lamar Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Kendrick Lamar Duckworth|
|Age||35 years (as in 2022)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Compton, California|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1987|
|Home Town||Compton, California|
|School||Centennial High School|
|Educational Qualification||High School Graduate|
American Express Beats By Dre Beats Pill XLHeadphones
|Career Manager||Anthony Saleh|
Height, Weight, and Figure Measurements
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters – 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches – 5″6′
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms – 65 kg
in Pounds – 145 lbs
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Biceps Size||13 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||Costa Rican|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Favourite Food||Sweet Cereal|
|Favourite Book||Promise That You Will Sing About Me|
|Album||Quik Is the Name|
Kendrick Lamar Duckworth was born on 17 June 1987, in Compton, California, to a Chicago-based couple. Despite not becoming a member of a gang, he was brought up in a gang environment, with his nearest pals being Westside Piru Bloods & his dad, Kenny Duckworth, a Gang Disciple.
Lamar’s mother gave him the nickname Eddie Kendricks in homage to The Temptations’ American singer-and-songwriter Eddie Kendricks. He was raised on public assistance and in Section 8 accommodation.
Lamar observed his heroes Tupac Shakur & Dr. Dre recording the music for their smash track “California Love” when he was eight years old, this turned to be a pivotal experience in his life.
Lamar studied at the Compton Unified School District’s McNair Elementary and Vanguard Learning Center as a kid. He was a straight-A scholar at Centennial High School in Compton when he was a youngster.
In 2004 when he was 16 years old, Lamar launched his debut album, Youngest Head Nigga in Charge with the pseudonym K.Dot. There is no looking back after that for Lamar.
Kendrick Lamar Net Worth
Kendrick Lamar has an estimated net worth of around $75 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$75 million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||$75 million|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
Kendrick Lamar started his career at the young age of 16. He had a successful career in music. He has earned millions through his two-decade-long career. Lamar currently lives in his luxurious house worth $9.7 million near Manhattan beach in Los Angeles.
- Kendrick Lamar released his debut mixtape under the pseudonym K-Dot in 2004 when he was 16 years old. In addition to getting him a contract with Top Dawg Entertainment, his album also gained him recognition in the area. A mixtape of 26 songs entitled ‘Training Day’ was released in 2005 by the label.
- Lamar worked with rappers like Ya Boy and Jay Rock from 2006 to 2007.
- Rapper The Games referred to Lamar by his pseudonym in his songs “The Cypha” and “Cali Niggaz”.
- In 2008, he appeared in Jay Rock’s track “All My Life (In the Ghetto),” which was released by Warner Bros.
- Following the release of ‘C4’, he appeared on Wayne’s ‘The carter III LP’. He stopped using his pseudonym at work around this time and began using his original name.
- Kendrick Lamar subsequently released ‘The Kendrick Lamar EP (Extended Play)’ that year.
- Along with Jay Rock, Schoolboy Q, and Ab-Soul, Lamar formed a hip hop group called Black Hippy in 2009. Most of the time, each team member appears in the other’s tapes and videos.
- A compilation tape titled Overly Dedicated was released by Kendrick Lamar in 2010, and it was included on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. The album reached the 13th position on the Billboard 200 after being released digitally in 2011 under the title ‘Section.80.’
- With guest appearances and album releases, Kendrick Lamar gained much popularity during this time.
- Snoop Dogg, Game, and Dr. Dre referred to him as “The New King of the West Coast” at the time of his 2011 concert. In 2011, he collaborated with Windows Phone on an original track titled “Cloud 10”.
- A year after releasing his first album, ‘Good Kid’, Lamar released ‘M.A.A.D City’. Those albums received critical acclaim and received nominations for Grammy Awards that year.
- In 2013 and 2014, he took part in several tours. Additionally, Lamar has appeared on albums by artists like Tame Impala, YG, and SZA. In 2014, he released a single track titled ‘I’ from his album ‘To Pimp a Butterfly’. After its release, the album received high praise.
- Taylor Swift covered his song ‘Bad Blood’ in her official remix and video in 2015. It reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100. An unfinished compilation album titled ‘Untitled Unmastered’ was released in 2016.
- Kendrick Lamar published a promotional track titled ‘The Heart Part 4’ in 2017. He followed this up by releasing the video for the lead single, “Humble.”.
- He followed this up by releasing the video for his next album, entitled ‘Album’, featuring guest appearances from U2, Rihanna, and Zacari. In addition to being certified Platinum by the RIAA, the album premiered at the top of the Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2018, Lamar produced and curated Black Panther: The Album. The film’s soundtrack for the Marvel Studios superhero film Black Panther with Top Dawg Entertainment founder Anthony Tiffith.
- In 2018, Kendrick also made his acting debut, as Dominican drug addict Laces on Starz’s drama series Power’s fifth season.
- In 2021, Lamar teased an album that would serve as his last under the TDE label after a four-year break. The rapper later came back with the single track, “Family Ties” starring his cousin & Baby Keem.
Leave a Reply