Kabza De Small turns 28: 5 things to know about the DJ
Kabza De Small turns 28 today, 27th of November, 2020.
The star is being celebrated by fans and friends in the industry, for keeping the piano genre alive.
When you think of Kabza, your mind goes to thinking Amapiano songs, due to the multiple hits he’s released over the years.
During SA lockdown, the music producer created lots of magic and kept his fans alive. He was one of the few DJs who got the industry moving.
Here are 5 things you probably don’t know about the DJ:
- He was born in 1992 in Mpumalanga, South Africa, and grew up in Pretoria.
- Kabza began his career as a DJ in 2009 and dropped his first album in 2016, titled Avenue Sound, released under House Afrika Records.
- He’s one of the hottest Amapiano music producer in SA.
- He’s also a talented rapper.
- The star is quite private about his love life. Though, he is rumored to be in a romantic relationship, but he’s yet to confirm.
So @KabzaDeSmall_ decided to rap His alter ego name ke Mancane
So expect Madumane x Mancane ep soon #Magrapes pic.twitter.com/qzlnRBlQuy
— Madumane (@DjMaphorisa) August 21, 2020
The post Kabza De Small turns 28: 5 things to know about the DJ appeared first on .