How To Stop Media Auto Download In Telegram
Below are simple steps that you need to follow to stop media auto download in Telegram.
1. First of all, open the Telegram App on your phone. Next, tap on the three horizontal lines (three hamburger icon) from the upper left corner.
2. From the list of options, tap on the Settings.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down and tap on the ‘Data and Storage’ option.
4. On the Data and Storage page, find the Automatic Media Download option. Next, turn off (toggle off) the option ‘When using Mobile data’, ‘When Connected on Wi-Fi’, and ‘When Roaming’.
That’s it! You are done. This will stop media auto-download in the Telegram App.
- It Is Set In Stone; Gigi Is The Queen Of South African Rap!!
- Dj AfroNaija – Best Of Tems Mixtape
- Young Jonn – Xtra Cool Lyrics
- Nestle Nigeria Factory Locations & Addresses
- [Music] DJ Stereo Ft. People Vibration – Rush (Prod By I K Jeff)
- Top 10 Nigerian Online Shopping Sites
- Free Beat : Terry Pro – Team Lagos Vol. 3
- John Fire Ft. Erigga – Pidgin
- Stanley Handsome – Aimiose ( No Friend )
- Major Lazer Ft. French Montana & Beam – Bam Bam Lyrics
- What Does ‘Piety’ Mean? Definition, Define ‘Pious’ – And Etymology
- AV – No Dey Form Lyrics
- Compare DStv Compact Vs DStv Compact Plus Package Price & Channels List
- Best Ford Motor Dealers In Nigeria: Full Authorized List
- Sosa F – Testimony
- People Vibration Ft. Oluwa Dami – Banger
- Leke Adeboye Biography & Net Worth
- 10 Best Private Health Insurance Companies in Nigeria
- Top 10 Best PR Companies in Nigeria
- Deejay J Masta Ft. Jaywillz & 1Da Banton – Elegushi Lyrics