How To Make Tiktok Use Less Data (Data Saver)
Turn On Data Saver In Android Device
You can turn on the data saver mode on the Android device following the steps below in your Tiktok profile.
Step 1: Launch Tiktok In Your Device
First, launch the Tiktok app on your device by tapping on it. You can then log in to your Tiktok account using your login credentials.
Step 2: Go To Your Tiktok Profile
On your home screen, tap on the Me icon on the bottom right corner of the screen to get to your Tiktok profile.
Step 3: Get To Settings And Privacy
In your profile, tap on the three dots icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to your profile Settings and privacy.
Step 4: Tap On Data Saver
Once you are in your settings and privacy screen, you can tap on the Data Saver option under the ‘cache and cellular data’ section.
Step 5: Turn Data Saver Feature On
You can then toggle the feature to turn it in for your profile. Once the feature is toggled on, every time you are using your cellular data, your Tiktok profile will be on data saver mode.
- Jahonze – More Life Man Liveth
- John Fire – Tribute
- John Fire Ft. J Rize – Big Boys Swagg
- John Fire – Bad Gang
- Johin Fire – Story Untold
- Jahbwoy Ft. John Fire – Branama
- Free Instrumental : BabeOnTheBeat – NoBody ( Wizkid Kind Of Beat )
- Spotlex Ft. Kuljay – Happy [Official Video] || @Elviscute
- Gospel : Hope Ogom – Never Lose
- Dj AfroNaija – Next 2 Blow Mixtape Vol. 2
- Kingorongoro Ft. Baraka De Prince – Ex Gilfriend ( Official Video )
- Official Video : BeeBee Ft. Jeno Base – Back Door
- Twinzy D Glowzy – Bone Dem ( Official Video )
- Dj Afronaija – Ojegbo Mixtape
- Dj AfroNaija – Best Of Joe Blaque
- Ramsy Young – Competent
- Album : Two Tigers – Mama Prayers
- Mc Jerry Angel Ft. Don Vs X UyiCiti – Ogbaisi (Official Audio )
- Two Tigers – My Good
- Two Tigers Ft. Mrs Oj – Blessing