How To Make Tiktok Use Less Data (Data Saver)
Turn On Data Saver In Android Device
You can turn on the data saver mode on the Android device following the steps below in your Tiktok profile.
Step 1: Launch Tiktok In Your Device
First, launch the Tiktok app on your device by tapping on it. You can then log in to your Tiktok account using your login credentials.
Step 2: Go To Your Tiktok Profile
On your home screen, tap on the Me icon on the bottom right corner of the screen to get to your Tiktok profile.
Step 3: Get To Settings And Privacy
In your profile, tap on the three dots icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to your profile Settings and privacy.
Step 4: Tap On Data Saver
Once you are in your settings and privacy screen, you can tap on the Data Saver option under the ‘cache and cellular data’ section.
Step 5: Turn Data Saver Feature On
You can then toggle the feature to turn it in for your profile. Once the feature is toggled on, every time you are using your cellular data, your Tiktok profile will be on data saver mode.
- 10 Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria & Their Net Worth
- Gina Obaseki Ft. Ik Benson & Xbaba – Adegheosa
- Freebeat: Mr Play – Mofo [Free Instrumental]
- Top 10 Best Real Estate Companies in Nigeria
- Youtube Video Downloader
- AY Net Worth In Dollars
- Favourite – True Soldier
- Kida Wonder – Reminisce Lyrics
- Audio & Video : Jahonze Ft. Tty – Control My Song
- Reversal: Reverse FNB eWallet With These Methods
- First Female Chief Justice of Nigeria ( Fully Updated )
- Full List of Names of Reps in Nigeria
- Don Vs – Shurroty (Beg)
- It Is Set In Stone; Gigi Is The Queen Of South African Rap!!
- Nestle Nigeria Factory Locations & Addresses
- Dj Oset & Hype Dj Hitben – Feeling the vibes Vol. 2 Mixtape
- Tinubu and Dangote: Who is Richer? See Answer
- Free Beat : Terry Pro – Team Lagos Vol. 5
- Richard Iyasere ( Daddy rich ) Biography & Net Worth
- Rickey Henderson Biography and Net Worth