How to choose the right food for a healthy skin
We often think what to eat and what not to eat when it comes to our weight and our skin.
While some foods could mess with our metabolism, some could hamper the skin. In this article, we’ll be listing out the best foods for our skin.
1. Vitamin A for skin is very essential for skin. Nature supplies the foods that skin needs for that season. Carrots are the best source of vit A and is mostly available all through the year. It helps fine lines and wrinkles. It helps to improve the texture of the skin. Also good to control falling hair
2. Pulses are a good source of B complex very essential for a glowing skin. It helps in getting rid of pigmentation and dark circles under the eyes and helps improve circulation. They are best consumed in a sprouted form. Eat raw or mildly steamed.
3. Vitamin C – Oranges are one of the most popular fruits in the country. Our skin needs vit c all the time. It helps pigmentation, acne problems and even out skin complexion.
4. Vitamin D and Vitamin E are important for your skin. You can get them through ghee, butter or thoroughly by wearing lots of dried fruit and nuts. This helps in skin rejuvenation and keeping away excessive skin dryness.
5. Who doesn’t love green leafy vegetables. These vegetables are full of minerals and help in detoxification of the body thereby keeping the skin glowing. They also help to remove spot discoloration and improve skin pallor.
Acne is has become a problem that a lot of people have to deal with. People with acne problems must control their oil intake and have lots of fruits and vegetables. They should eat food rich in vit B. Acne is often also aggravated because of excessive usage of masks. One should also remember to only use a non alcoholic toner.
The post How to choose the right food for a healthy skin appeared first on .