How To Check WAEC 2022 Results – Step-by-Step Guide
Following the West African Examination Council (WAEC)’s official publication of the WASSCE 2022 Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) results on Monday, here is a step-by-step guide for candidates to check their results.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC 2022 RESULTS ONLINE
- Visit the WAEC portal here
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Select your Examination Year 2022
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to pop up.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC 2022 RESULTS VIA TEXT MESSAGE
Candidates are to send an SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2022
Note: Candidates are advised to follow the format listed above. This means there is no need for space in the message.
After sending the SMS, the result will be delivered via mobile phone at a cost of ₦30.
If you have any question regarding WAEC 2022 Result, kindly drop it in the comment box below and we will be glad to help you out.