Sandra Ikeji is less popular than her sisters Linda and Laura because she is not always under the spotlight. Sandra is the CEO of Blackdove Models, one of the leading commercial Modeling Agencies in Nigeria. She has a Masters degree in Regional planning.
Sandra’s Modelling agency is located at 27A, Salvation Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria; her agency offers ushering services through its well groomed, plus affordable ushers’ to help add glamour to your events.
The company renders excellent ushering services for all event types, such as corporate events, Weddings, Concerts, Parties, Private parties, Rallies. Blackdove Models boasts of having over a hundred tall, pretty and well groomed ushers ready to serve and bring a touch of class to your events anywhere in Nigeria.
In 2016, when Sandra Ikeji celebrated her birthday, there event was massively celebrated as she was joined by family and friends to celebrate the big day.
Sandra was gifted a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S automobile from her boyfriend on that day and she couldn’t contain her joy. In her post, while appreciating her boyfriend, she also revealed that love without money is 419.
Having enlightened you a little about Sandra Ikeji, here are Six Things You Do Not Know About her.
1. Sandra has over fifty-two thousand followers on Instagram. Her Instagram handle is @sandra_ikeji.
2. Sandra Ikeji has been featured on the cover page of Life & Times Magazine. According to Sandra, she’s extra happy when she plans parties.
3. Sandra Ikeji is also the CEO of Events By SI, an event planning outfit whose major goal is to make your events worthwhile.
4. Sandra holds a bachelorette’s degree from The International School for Hospitality, Nevada, USA.
5. She used to play football as a child, which earned her the nickname “Sandra Papin” from neighbours.
6. Sandra Ikeji is in her thirties but she loves to be forever 18 in her mind and that’s how she wants to celebrate all her birthdays.
7. She made history when she used 200 brides maid for her wedding on 11th December 2020. This is the highest number of bridesmaids ever used in the world.
Sandra’s Ikeji held the wedding ceremony surrounded by over 200 bridesmaids. The wedding was held at the Landmark event centre in Lagos state.
Ikeji shared the photo of herself and her bridesmaids on her Instagram page. In the photo, she was seen with all her bridesmaids as they threw up their flowers and laughed together.
She now holds the record in history by having the longest train of bridesmaids.
- Rex D1 – Adura ( Prod. By Silent Killer )
- Barack Adama Feat. Gims – T’Epauler Lyrics ( Original Lyrics )
- How to Fix the “There Has Been a Critical Error on Your Website” Error in WordPress
- Top 10 Best Insurance Companies in Nigeria
- DStv Premium Package Price & Channels List
- Lexus ES 350 Price in Nigeria ( Fully Updated )
- Why the Right Trading Platform Is Important in Forex
- [Audio & Video] Sosa F Ft. Ik Benson – Oseneghian
- Buy Perfect Money in Nigeria: List of Trusted Sellers
- Xbaba Lewis – Watohima
- Sir. Ahmadu Bello Biography
- DJ Orizu & Voltage Of Hype & XXX-DRUMS – Music And Vibe Mix [Phase 1]
- Jahonze – Jeje Living
- Dangote Group of Companies: All Dangote Products List
- J. Cole Biography and Net Worth
- Yung Pinch – Difference Lyrics
- Nicki Berry – Body On Fire (Official Video)
- Simi Ft. Adekunle Gold – Bites The Dust Lyrics
- Free Beat : Terry Pro – Team Lagos Vol. 5
- Audio & Video : Jahonze Ft. Tty – Control My Song