Genevieve Nnaji Biography
Genevieve Nnaji Net Worth
Biography About Genevieve Nnaji
Genevieve Nnaji Biography & Net Worth
Genevieve Nnaji is an award winning Nigeria actress, producer and one time musician, although her music wasn’t much of a success. She can be rightly describe as a screen diva in the Nollywood where she has stared in more than 90 movies. It is therefore not surprising that Genevieve Nnaji net worth is probably the highest among actors in Africa.
She’s one of the indigenous actress that has constantly improved on her craft and at one point she was describe as the Hollywood actress, Julia Roberts and she’s one of highest paid actress we have in Nigeria.
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Date of Birth: May 3, 1979
- Occupation: Actor
- Net Worth: $9.2Million
Geneveive Nnaji was born in the eastern part of Nigeria, Mbaise a region located in Imo State but she grew up in Lagos. She is the fourth child among the family of eight and was brought up in a catholic religion. Genevieve’s father was an engineer before he retired while the mother was a nursery school teacher.
Genevieve attended Methodist Girls College Yaba, Lagos State before she proceeded to University of Lagos where she graduated with a bachelors degree in creative arts.
Genevieve Nnaji is blessed with only one daughter named Theodora Nnaji and while the father of the girl remains unknown to the public. According to her “she is not not bothered about her single status” although she has been linked with several relationships in the past.
Genevieve’s Business Interests
Genevieve Nnaji is the founder of St.Genevieve clothing line and She has infused her personal style into creating fabulous dresses for women. She partnered with Nigeria eCommerce giant company Jumia and you can also get the cloths in leading stores in Nigeria.
Due to how she has been able to carry herself in the entertainment industry, Genevieve has been able to attracts endorsement deal from both Nigeria brands and international. These are some of endorsements deal:
- Amstel Malta; a Nigeria breweries company which she teamed up with Nigeria footballer John Mikel Obi, the deals is believed to be worth N40million.
- Citron Energy Drink; an international beverage brand, she was unveiled as the brand ambassador alongside Osaze Odemwingie, the deal is worth more than N45million.
- Polo; Genevieve a signed the one year endorsement deal with Polo designer company, makers of Polo wrist-watches, sun-glasses and others. Information gathered state that the one year deal is worth N75million.
- Make-Up Designory (MUD); She became brand ambassador for international make-up company in 2009 and it’s also worth millions of naira.
- Etisalat; In 2014 she singed the biggest deal of her career with Etisalat as brand ambassador for Easyflex. The deal is worth N100million
Awards and Recognition
Genevieve Nnaji has received many notable awards and some of them includes Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, Zulu African Film Academy Best Actress for the movie The Mirror Boy in 2011 and the best actress in the City Peoples awards just to mention a few.
For her contributions to Nollywood Industry she was conferred with the Member of the Order of the Federal Republic(MFR) by the Nigerian government in 2011.
Base on her achievements and business intereste, Genevieve Nnaji net worth is estimated to be around $9,200,000 USD.
Leave a Reply