Gail Mabalane is 36 today: 6 facts about the star
Gail Mabalane is celebrating her 36th birthday today and many of her fans have gathered together to celebrate this day with her.
Turning 36 is a major milestone in anyone’s life.
Gail has managed to build an empire, create influence and even become role model to a lot.
Celebrating herself, Gail wrote: “And just like that…hello #36. Many didn’t see another birthday…I’m grateful. #ZoeCam doing the most!”
Today is all about Gail and so we will be taking a look at some facts about her.
- Gail Mabalane who was born on 27 December, 1984 is a South African actress, model, media socialite, businesswoman and singer.
- In 2010, Mabalane auditioned for and became a Top 10 Finalist on the 6th Season on Idols South Africa. She was the first to be eliminated from the Final Top 10 after performing “Please Don’t Leave Me”, originally by P!nk.
- In 2011, Mabalane obtained her major acting debut role as Lelo Sedibe on the MNet TV Series “The Wild”, alongside major South African actress Connie Ferguson.
- Also in August 2015, she made her first appearance on South Africa’s most viewed television soapie, Generations: The Legacy, once again alongside Connie Ferguson.
- Mabalane’s brother died in an electrical accident in 2006. Her mother succumbed to a long-term illness later that year on Christmas Eve.
- Gail married South African Kwaito music legend Kabelo Mabalane in a private ceremony on 9 February 2013 and they are blessed with two kids.
The post Gail Mabalane is 36 today: 6 facts about the star appeared first on .