Gabriel Temudzani turns 41 today: 5 things to know about the actor
Gabriel Temudzani is celebrating his 41st birthday today and he has taken to social media to pen down cute message to himself.
Taking to Instagram, the actor thanked God for keeping him alive till today.
Gabriel captioned: “Wisdom comes with age. And today, I’m another year wiser. Happy birthday to me. I’m grateful to the almighty God for his mercy and love.”
See post below:
View this post on Instagram
Let’s take a look at 5 things about the star:
- Temudzani was born on 10 February 1980 in Tshivhilidulu in the Nzhelele area, in Venda and he began his acting career in 1995 and made his screen debut in 2000.
- The actor is most popularly known for portraying the role of Chief Azwindini on the SABC soapie for 21 years.
- He also won a Vita Award for his performance in the show The Dog and The Night of Horror.
- He got married to Refilwe Temudzani in 2013 but according to reports, the two have split and he has moved out of their home in Johannesburg.
- He is also a fitness junkie and loves to exercise.
The post Gabriel Temudzani turns 41 today: 5 things to know about the actor appeared first on .