Four Kids Reportedly Electrocuted To Death After A Cable Fell On A Container In Ondo State [Photos] | AfroNaija



 
Promote / Monetize Your Song With Us On WhatsApp: 09092093564
 
 
DOWNLOAD THIS MIX
News

Four Kids Reportedly Electrocuted To Death After A Cable Fell On A Container In Ondo State [Photos]

0
(0)

Four Kids Reportedly Electrocuted To Death After A Cable Fell On A Container In Ondo State [Photos]

A piece of sad news circulating the media space has it that at least four children including two siblings have met their untimely death after a newly installed power cable fella on a shop in Ondo State electrocuting them to death.

READ ALSO: Delay Slams Critics Claiming Kidi’s Baby Mama Looks Older Than Him [Video]

According to reports, other victims who survived the incident were being hospitalized in Oke Igbo in Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State

Further reports indicate that the shop belonged to a parent of one of the victims and two other victims had paid the owner who happens to be their aunty a visit in her shop. The four kids were playing in the shop when the power cable fell on the shop, according to an eyewitness.

We were playing and suddenly, power was restored. Immediately, we heard the sparkling sound and we ran out of the shop, not knowing that the new cable wire had cut and fell on my mummy’s container shop”, one of the survivors said.

As we ran out of the container, the wire trapped our legs and we could not walk again. So, I sat on the plank that was close to me, but the remaining children started shaking and vomiting bl@@d.I shouted for help and people came to rescue us and we were rushed to the General Hospital, Ile-Oluji,” the survivor added.

The owner of the shop giving her account of the incident said that “In the evening, I received a call that my shop was burning I ran down to check on my children. On getting there, I saw people gathered and I kept asking: ‘Where are my children? Later, one of them, Blessing, ran out of the shop, but the others were lying on the floor.

They were rushed to the hospital, but there was no sufficient oxygen they could use for five of them. So, four later gave up the ghost. But the case of the sixth child was not critical as she can walk and talk.”

See the photos below:

Source: www.Ghgossip.com

The post Four Kids Reportedly Electrocuted To Death After A Cable Fell On A Container In Ondo State [Photos] appeared first on GH Gossip.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Aminat Aigbe

Aminat Aigbe is the first lady of afronaija and a very good blogger ( Original Mrs AfroNaija )

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.