Since he became president, the family of Donald Trump is regarded as the First Family of the United States. Below is a list of Donald Trumps Family.
1. Melania Trump: She is the third wife that Donald Trump married. Melania is the current and Incumbent First Lady of the United States. Born on December 26, 1970, in Yugoslavia currently Slovenia. She was a model. She gave birth to Barron Trump, a son she had with Donald Trump.
2. Ivana Trump: She was one of Donald Trump’s former wives. Ivana Trump was born in 1949 in Czech republic. She and Trump were part of New York City’s social elite during the 1980s and they got married in 1977. The two separated in 1990 and Ivana won a $20 million divorce settlement. Ivana Trump children includes: Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump.
3. Marla Maples: Marla was involved in a six-year marriage with Donald Trump, the current President of the Unites States. Born December 27, 1963, Marla Maples is an American actress and television personality. She gave birth to a daughter, Tiffany Trump
All together, Trump has five children (3 boys and 2 girls) from three different marriages. He also has eight grand-children which we shall discuss below
Donald Trump’s Children: Full List
1. Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump
The three children listed above are Donald Trump’s three eldest children from his first marriage with Ivana Trump. After Trump’s victory at the polls against Hillary Clinton, they were put in Trump’s presidential transition team. Donald Jr. and Eric are said to be the managers of the family’s real estate business while Ivanka will move to Washington after her husband Jared Kushner was appointed at the White House advisory position.
2. Tiffany Trump
She is the only child of Donald Trump and Marla Maples. She studied sociology at the University of Pennsylvania.
3. Barron Trump
Barron William Trump also known as “Mini Donald” is born December 20, 2006. He is Donald Trump’s youngest child which he had with Melania Trump, America’s current First Lady. He currently attends the Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School in Manhattan.
According to Wikipedia, Donald Trump currently has eight grandchildren. Five by his eldest son Don Jr. and three by his daughter Ivanka. Their names are given below according to their parents:
Donald Trump Jr. and his wife Vanessa have five children respectively: daughters Kai Madison (born December 12, 2007) and Chloe Sophia (born December 16, 2014) and sons Donald John III (born December 18, 2009), Tristan Milos (born December 2, 2011), and Spencer Frederick (born December 21, 2012).
Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner have three children respectively: daughter Arabella Rose Kushner (born December 17, 2011) and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner (born December 14, 2013) and Theodore James Kushner (born December 27, 2016).
- Top 10 Best SEO Companies in Nigeria
- Full List of Human Right Organisations in Nigeria
- Top 10 Richest Families in The World & Net Worth
- Twinzy D Glowzy – Bone Dem ( Official Video )
- Major Lazer Ft. Alessia Cara – Hell And High Water Lyrics
- Download Mp3 : Collins White – I Follow
- Nicki Minaj & Skeng – Likkle Miss (Remix) Lyrics
- Xbaba Lewis – Watohima
- Gospel : Hope Ogom – Never Lose
- Marcelo Lyon Biography & Net Worth
- Femi Fani-Kayode Biography & Net Worth
- Download MP3: Collinzy – Fight For You (Stream Audio)
- Meaning of Amotekun, What is Amotekun?
- Jesse Williams Biography & Net Worth
- Biography of Young John the Wicked Producer
- Kida Wonder Ft. Ancestor Lee – Wahala Lyrics
- Mp3 Download : Two Tigers – My Good
- [Music] Mc Doro Boss Ft. Xbaba Lewis – Jealousy
- Tayc Ft. Leto – Ride Lyrics ( Original Lyrics )
- Wizkid’s Cars and Houses Latest Pictures