Brief Biography of Don Jazzy
Don Jazzy, born 26, December 1982 is Nigerian multi award-winning record producer, a singer, songwriter, and former CEO of Mo’ Hits Records and current CEO of Mavin Records. Don Jazzy was born in Umuahia, Abia state. He was brought up in Ajegunle city in Lagos and graduated from Federal Government College Lagos. At the age of four, he had developed passion for music, singing, playing of drums and playing the bass guitar. He went on to study Business Management at Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo state
According to Forbes, Don Jazzy was rated the 39th “Most powerful celebrity in Africa.”
Don Jazzy Mavin Records
Don Jazzy is the current chairman/CEO of Mavins Record Label. Popular artistes under Mavin Records include- Tiwa Savage, D’Prince, Koredo Bello, DR SIDHe has really popular names signed to his label, some of those who came with him after his split with D’banj that resulted in the dissolve of Mo’Hits; and some who joined after he formed the new label. and a few others are those he has, signed under his Mavin Records label.
Don Jazzy Endorsement Deals
Don Jazzy makes money from multiple endorsement deals. He is a brand ambassador for Loya Milk, a deal he signed late in 2012. The deal was said to be worth N40Million naira and it is yet to reach its expiration date. He also has a deal with telecommunication giants MTN which he renewed recently. The deal is also said to be worth N40Million, an upgrade from the initial N25Million he initially signed for.
One of Samsung’s brand ambassadors in Nigeria is Don Jazzy. He signed a deal with the giant brand in 2013 in a mammoth deal worth close to N110Million according to what those who could get something out of the closed door signing said. Don Jazzy recently signed a brand advertisement deal with Konga e-commerce mall and it was said to be worth around N15Million naira with a view to renewing with a better offer at the present contract’s expiration.
Don Jazzy makes extra cash from his signees’ singles release, event bookings and album sales and he somehow got all his new signees a Globacom endorsement deal each. Funny thing is that till date, Don Jazzy, unlike other producers, does not have a single track to his name – odd world. His Mavin Record label is said to be worth close to 1 billion naira.
Don Jazzy’s current estimated net worth is $25Million this 2020 (Forbes)
- Jahonze – More Life Man Liveth
- John Fire – Tribute
- John Fire Ft. J Rize – Big Boys Swagg
- John Fire – Bad Gang
- Johin Fire – Story Untold
- Jahbwoy Ft. John Fire – Branama
- Free Instrumental : BabeOnTheBeat – NoBody ( Wizkid Kind Of Beat )
- Spotlex Ft. Kuljay – Happy [Official Video] || @Elviscute
- Gospel : Hope Ogom – Never Lose
- Dj AfroNaija – Next 2 Blow Mixtape Vol. 2
- Kingorongoro Ft. Baraka De Prince – Ex Gilfriend ( Official Video )
- Official Video : BeeBee Ft. Jeno Base – Back Door
- Twinzy D Glowzy – Bone Dem ( Official Video )
- Dj Afronaija – Ojegbo Mixtape
- Dj AfroNaija – Best Of Joe Blaque
- Ramsy Young – Competent
- Album : Two Tigers – Mama Prayers
- Mc Jerry Angel Ft. Don Vs X UyiCiti – Ogbaisi (Official Audio )
- Two Tigers – My Good
- Two Tigers Ft. Mrs Oj – Blessing