Court postpone murder case of Joburg businesswomen
The case which involved five suspects who were accused of killing two Johannesburg businesswoman has been adjourned to 2 November for profiling.
The state said it has to carry out a status check on the accused ahead of a possible bail application.
The five men, of which one was the husband of the deceased women, came before the Polokwane High Court on Monday.
Makoena Mabusela-Leshabane and Tebogo Mphuthi were gunned down in an execution-style earlier this month.
Police said the three suspects approached and attacked the two women in a car and began raining gunshots on them.
However, one of the suspects is said to be the husband of the victims.
He was apprehended in hospital after he attempted to commit suicide.
Although, the motive is yet to be known.
The post Court postpone murder case of Joburg businesswomen appeared first on .