Check out South African Tramezzini bread recipe
South African Tramezzini bread is very yummy and versatile. A tramezzini is basically a little triangular sandwich made using bread, with crusts removed.
The Tramezzini fillings could range from basic mayonnaise and veggies or assorted with beef, chicken, and other kinds of treats.
Since this dish is the Italian version of the sandwich, the Tramezzini recipe might vary from culture to culture.
- Crustless bread
- Diced cucumber
- Basil pesto
- Salt and pepper
- 0.5kg of striped chicken fillets
- Chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of red chili
- 1 tablespoon of sweet сhili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fresh garlic
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1. Heat a splash of olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Add the chopped onions and stir until succulent.
3. Pour in the striped chicken fillets and fry until suitably cooked.
4. Add the pepper.
5. Warm the bread for a few seconds.
6. Spread the mayonnaise on one side of the bread and the basil pesto on the other side.
7. Top suitably with the fried chicken fillets.
8. Add a topping of cheese.
9. Slice the bread plus the toppings into halves.
10. The chicken Tramezzini is ready to be enjoyed.
Naeema Mia Barbecue beef Tramezzini
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 0.5kg of cubed steak
- 1.5 tablespoon of sweet barbeque marinade
- Squeezed lemon
- 0.5 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- Pita bread
- Chopped cucumber
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon each of ground chilli, garlic and mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoons each of tomato sauce, vinegar and barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon of steak marinade
1. Let the steak be marinated with the sweet barbecue marinade along with garlic, chilli powder, and barbecue chilli.
2. Cook the marinated steak. Then, add the barbecue sauce, mustard sauce, and tomato sauce.
3. Allow cooking over moderate heat for nothing less than five minutes. But then, do not allow the cooking to dry out all the juice.
4. Then, cut the bread into halves and add mayonnaise on one side of the pita bread.
5. Top it with the lettuce, cucumber, cheese and steaks, and cover with the other half of the bread.
6. Spread butter on the outside of both sides and toast both sides by grilling in a pan.
7. Make sure the cheese melts, and after everything is done, it is ready to be served.
Hazelnut and Tofu Tramezzini
- Spicy Tofu
- Extra virgin oil
- Sea salt
- Toasted hazelnut
- Slices of vegan bread
1. Slice the tofu into small bits and then blend.
2. Add the olive oil, toasted hazelnut, sea salt and pepper; then continue blending.
3. Pour the content of the blender into a clean bowl.
4. Spread the creamy blend on the slices of bread.
5. Slice diagonally and enjoy with any chilled drinks of your choice.
The post Check out South African Tramezzini bread recipe appeared first on .