Buccaneers vs 49ers Livestream: How to watch NFL Week 14 online today
After another late rally on Monday night, Tom Brady and the Bucs remain in first place in the NFC South despite going 6-6. The 49ers, meanwhile, continue to show their prowess and enter Sunday’s showdown with an 8-4 record, after an impressive 16-point victory over a strong Dolphins team last week. Kickoff in Santa Clara is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT) on Fox.
The game will air on television in the Tampa Bay and San Francisco areas (according to 506 Sports) onservices, but there may be times when you are blocked due to an internet location issue or just want an extra layer of . There is an option that does not require subscribing to something like Where or search the Internet for a basic website: you can use a virtual private network, or .
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Buccaneers vs 49ers: When and where?
For Week 14 of the NFL season, the 49ers host the Buccaneers at 4:25 p.m. ET (1:25 p.m. PT) on Sunday. The game is scheduled to take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., home of the 49ers.
How to watch the Bucs vs 49ers game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you are unable to view the game locally due to, you may need another way to watch the game and this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your game day speeds by encrypting your traffic. Plus, it’s a great idea when you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. So if your ISP or mobile carrier has blocked you with an IP address that says incorrectly your location in a blackout zone, a VPN can fix this problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, unobstructed zone. Most VPNs, like ourmake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the United States and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other greatis taking place at the moment.
ExpressVPN is our current best VPN for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s normally $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% and get three months of free access – the equivalent of $6.67 a month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Live stream the Buccaneers game against the 49ers in the US
This week’s Bucs-49ers game is on Fox, so in addition to a VPN set to an area carrying the game (see tips below), you’ll need awhich carries a local Fox affiliate that airs the game. The cheapest service is Sling TV Blue.
Of the live TV streaming services that carry local Fox stations, the cheapest is Sling TV Blue at $40 per month. Note that Sling is currently running a promotion where the first month of service is half price ($20) for new subscribers.
An important caveat: In our experience, local Fox affiliates will only be available if your billing address is in one of the 18 metropolitan areas covered by Sling’s agreement. If you’re outside of one of these areas, you’re probably better off opting for one of the alternative services listed below.
Many othersalso broadcast local Fox stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream and FuboTV. They all cost more than Sling TV, but they also offer more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and/or RedZone. Discover our for more details.
Quick Tips for Stream Bucs vs 49ers Using a VPN
- With four variables in play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – experience and success can vary.
- Sling Blue is only an option if and when the ability to get local Fox affiliates is active on your account. You may want to verify that your billing address is eligible for this option before committing your credit card.
- We tested the game successfully using an ExpressVPN server in Tampa Bay, and there’s also one in San Francisco, so either location should work for watching the game.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address registered in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click on a link sent to your registered email address for your Smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear in the correct place.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend .
How We Test VPN Streaming for NFL Sunday Games
For each game, we use a combination of ExpressVPN and Paramount Plus (for CBS games) or Sling TV Blue (for Fox games). Using the maps on 506 Sports, we determine which servers are nearby and connect to one, then launch the streaming service and tune into the local CBS or Fox affiliate. If the channel passes, it is successful and we report the results above. We also capture the list of relevant program guides (see above) from the local CBS affiliate website or Sling TV.