Best Apple Watch 7 deals
Apple has discontinued the Watch Series 7, but you can still find new, unused models on sale if you’re lucky. If you can’t find anything using the links and tips below, another option is to go for a refurbished watch, as long as it’s cheaper than buying the latest Apple Watch.
Apple sells refurbished watches itself, but you’ll usually find lower prices on other websites that specialize in refurbished wearables and phones.
If you are looking for a Watch 7 deal because buying the latest model is too expensive, you can consider getting one on contract.
Apple sells cellular and non-cellular versions of its smartwatch, and while cellular is more expensive, they become affordable when you can pay for them monthly over, typically, 24 or 36 months.
Where to buy an Apple Watch Series 7
As the Watch 7 was discontinued in 2022 when Apple launched the Series 8, you might struggle to find a brand new one.
However, here are some of the best places to look for one.
Best Apple Watch 7 prices right now
Below, you should see live pricing from all retailers selling the Apple Watch Series 7 in its various guises. If you don’t see anything for a particular model, our system can’t find any for sale.
Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, GPS)
Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, GPS + Cellular)
Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, GPS)
Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, GPS + Cellular)
Where to buy the Apple Watch Series 7 on contract
Chances are you’ll find that the carriers and carriers below no longer offer the Series 7 and you might be directed to the current model. Note that you’ll need a compatible iPhone to use a cellular Apple Watch: despite the fact that they can work without an iPhone, you’ll still need it to set it up in the first place.
You can also pay for the cellular model in installments through the following US carriers:
How much did the Apple Watch Series 7 cost when it launched?
Here’s what you would have paid when the Watch 7 was around, so you can easily check whether a deal is good or not:
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Aluminum, GPS) – £369/$399
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, aluminium, GPS) – £399 / $429
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Aluminum, GPS + Cellular) – £469 / $499
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, Aluminum, GPS + Cellular) – £499 / $529
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Nike, GPS) – £369/$399
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, Nike, GPS) – £399 / $429
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Nike, GPS + Cellular) – £469 / $499
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, Nike, GPS + Cellular) – £499 / $529
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, stainless steel with sport band, GPS + cellular) – £599 / $699
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, stainless steel with sport band, GPS + cellular) – £649 / $749
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop, GPS + Cellular) – £649 / $749
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm, Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop, GPS + Cellular) – £699/$799
- Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, Titanium, GPS + Cellular) – £699/$799
- Apple Watch Series 7 (45mm Titanium, GPS + Cellular) – £749 / $849
What’s new in Apple Watch 7?
The Series 7 has a slightly updated design compared to the Series 6 with more rounding on its wider and thinner case sizes, which have gone from 40mm and 44mm to 41mm and 45mm, respectively.
This wider design facilitates a nearly 20% larger display, with a 1.7mm bezel that is 40% thinner than the Series 6. The cover crystal is 50% thicker (and therefore more resistant to cracks) and the Watch 7 also has an IP6X rating to resist dust ingress.
Apple has also added new watch faces that take advantage of the extra screen real estate, with elements that now reach to the edge and actually appear to curve with the glass, while the other hardware upgrade includes a fast charging, which means the battery fills up 33% faster. than before.
Although the company didn’t explicitly specify when unveiling the watch, the Series 7 runs on similar hardware to its predecessor and also features a similar array of sensors. They include blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring – one of the biggest additions to the Series 6.
The Series 7 ran watchOS 8 out of the box, which added additional activity types – such as pilates – and has a few new features, such as fall detection while cycling. But now you can update it to watchOS 9.
We discussed the Apple Watch Series 7 launch and everything Apple announced at its September event in Fast Charge Episode 83:
Leave a Reply