Back-to-school bestsellers: Best tech deals for students
Back to school is the perfect time to pick up all the essentials for your lessons.
Besides school supplies and stationery, technology for remote learning has become all the more necessary since the pandemic, so there are often big savings on budget Chromebooks all the way to high-end devices like the MacBooks and Surface Laptops.
Back-to-school sales generally start towards the end of August/beginning of September. However, if you want to prepare, we’ve rounded up the best deals we’ve seen in years past from major US retailers like Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy and more.
Which retailers are having back-to-school sales?
Here are the best deals we’ve seen for the 2022 back-to-school season:
- Adobe – Save 60% on Creative Cloud
- Amazon – Discounts on school supplies, fashion and electronics
- Apple Back to School Sale – Free Gift Cards up to $150, 20% Off AppleCare+
- Best Buy – Discounts on laptops, monitors, headphones and more
- Decluttr – Up To $150 Off Refurbished Smartphones
- Dell – Up to 50% off, six months of Disney+ with select PCs and monitors
- HP – Up to 40% off
- Kohl’s – Back to College Sale
- Lenovo – Save Extra 8% (Student & Teacher Discount)
- Microsoft – 10% student discount, students get Office 365 for free
- OnePlus – 10% off for students or teachers
- Samsung – Galaxy Buds 2 free with Z Fold 4 and Flip 4, discounts on Galaxy Watch 4 5, Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
- Staples – Discounts on laptops and tech accessories
- Target – Laptops from $339.99, tablets from $49.99
- Walmart – Deals on laptops, TV, school supplies and more. Check out our full guide to Walmart+ to save on delivery
Leave a Reply