Audiomack Promotion

Attack on convoy: There will be no more Nigeria if Ortom is assassinated — Wike warns FG

0
(0)

Attack on convoy: There will be no more Nigeria if Ortom is assassinated — Wike warns FG

Attack on convoy: There will be no more Nigeria if Ortom is assassinated — Wike warns FG

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has warned the Federal Government against conspiring to assassinate the Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.

Wike said there will be no more Nigeria if his Benue State counterpart, Samuel Ortom, is assassinated.

The Rivers Governor said President Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress will be held responsible if Ortom is killed.

WITHIN NIGERIA reports that unknown gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia attacked attacked Governor Ortom along Gboko-Makurdi road on Saturday afternoon.

Ortom while briefing journalists at the Benue Peoples House after the incident said he was inspecting his farm when the militia attacked.

Reacting, in a statement issued by Kelvin Ebiri, Special Assistant to governor Wike on Media warned that a civil war may emerge if anything happens to his Benue State counterpart.

According to him, the Federal Government must be held responsible if Ortom is killed.

Wike recalled how a former General Officer Commanding (GOC) 6 Division and All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftains concluded plan to assassinate him during the 2019 general election.

Wike described as disturbing the growing trend of threatening the lives of incumbent governors.

The post Attack on convoy: There will be no more Nigeria if Ortom is assassinated — Wike warns FG appeared first on NEWS.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.


About Author
Aminat Aigbe
Aminat Aigbe is the first lady of afronaija and a very good blogger ( Original Mrs AfroNaija )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.