Arsenal vs Leeds United Livestream: How to watch Premier League football from anywhere
With the international break over and dusted off, English Premier League leaders Arsenal will look to pick up where they left off as they take on relegation-threatened Leeds at home on Saturday.
The Gunners will be looking to extend a six-game winning streak as they go in search of their first Premier League title since 2004. Boss Mikel Arteta will nonetheless have been left frustrated by injuries to Thomas Partey and Keiran Tierney as they were on international duty. , who seem ready to exclude them from this match, alongside Eddie Nketiah and William Saliba.
Leeds are just two points above the drop zone but have given themselves hope of avoiding relegation following a marked improvement in performance since the appointment of Javi Gracia as manager. However, a difficult task against the league leaders seems to have become even more difficult with the loss of Tyler Adams and Willy Gnonto to injury.
Below we will describe the best live tv streaming services to use to watch the game live wherever you are in the world.
Arsenal v Leeds United: When and where?
Arsenal host Leeds at the Emirates Stadium in London on Saturday April 1. Kick-off is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. BST local time in the UK (10 a.m. ET, 7 a.m. PT in the US and 1 a.m. AEST on Sunday, April 2 in Australia).
How to watch Arsenal v Leeds United game online from anywhere using a VPN
If you’re unable to view the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your game day speeds by encrypting your traffic, and it’s also a great idea if you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network, and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually switch locations on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNmake it really easy to do.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service that you broadcast. You need to make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leaks: Even when VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it believes is circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great VPN offers is taking place at the moment.
ExpressVPN is our current best VPN for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It’s normally $13 a month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% and get three months of free access – the equivalent of $6.67 a month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Stream the Arsenal v Leeds United game live in the US
Saturday’s game is on USA Network, which you can access as part of your cable package or at NBC Sports website with a valid connection and can be streamed via FuboTV and Sling TV.
Sling TV’s blue plan includes USA Network, making it a great option for those looking to watch EPL action. It’s $35 a month and includes over 40 channels, including other sports channels like ESPN and FS1.
Stream the Arsenal v Leeds United game live in Canada
If you want to stream this EPL clash live in Canada, you’ll need to subscribe to FuboTV Canada. The service has exclusive rights to this Premier League season.
FuboTV is the go-to destination for Canadians looking to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive broadcast rights for every game. It costs CA$25 per month, but you can save money by paying quarterly or annually.
Stream the Arsenal v Leeds United game live in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL game on the Optus Sport streaming service, which shows every Premier League game live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to stream every EPL game live this season, as well as German Bundesliga and Spanish La Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a particularly big draw for Australian rules football fans.
If you’re an existing Optus Network customer, you can buy Optus Sport at a discount, with discounts bringing the price down to AU$7 per month. If you’re not, a standalone monthly subscription to the service starts at AU$25.
Can I stream the Arsenal v Leeds United game live in the UK?
No broadcaster has the right to show this game live in the UK, due to the traditional Saturday 3pm kick-off blackout which prohibits games from being shown in the region at this time there in order to protect spectators throughout the pyramid of English football.
It also means that if you’re traveling to the UK for fun or work, you’re unlikely to be able to watch the game as you normally would at home thanks to geo-blocking.
There is an option to work around this, however. By using a vpnAs explained above, you can set your location to a country where the match is being streamed and go from there.
Quick tips for streaming the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables in play – your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN – your experience and success when streaming EPL matches may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for a city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure that the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file in your account. Second, some smart TVs – like Roku – don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or whatever mobile hotspot you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports app, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or click on a link sent to your registered email address for your Smart TV . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear in the correct place.
- And remember, browsers can often give away location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend Brave.
Leave a Reply