|Real name||Johnson Suleman|
|Date of birth||24 March 1971|
|Country of Origin||Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|Net worth||$10.5m – ₦4.8 billion|
|Wife||Lizzy Johnson Suleman|
|Children||Divine Johnson-Suleman, Ebenezer Johnson Suleman|
Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography & Net Worth
Apostle Johnson Suleman was born on the 24th March, 1971 to Mr. Imoudu Sule, a Muslim and APC chieftain. His dad is a renowned Edo born multimillionaire businessman and the current APC Leader in Auchi as well as the APC Deputy Leader, Etsako West, Edo State, Nigeria. Suleman had his primary and secondary education in Auchi.
According to the fiery preacher, he became a millionaire at the age of 19 while he was still schooling. Then, he was moving cocoa in trucks from his state to the northern party of Nigeria.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications and a Doctorate degree in Human Resource Development.
Apostle Johnson Suleman Personal life
Apostle Johnson Suleman is married to Lizzy Johnson Suleman and the union is blessed with six children.
Apostle Johnson Suleman ministry started from his birth when some Prophets came from Warri to Benin (the place of his birth) with a message from God. When his parents desired to know what the message was, they said God told them “a prophet who would minister in God’s presence has been born. His parents refused to listen further because they were Muslims and did not see the possibility of their son leaving their fold.
As he began to grow, his parents noticed that he acted a bit different from his peers. He had a soft spot for the things of God, even while he was going to the mosque with his father; he knew he was not on the right path. He was in Auchi his hometown for his secondary education and encountered CHRIST but pressures mounted on him made him to withdraw for a little while. After a short while, he returned back to Benin and reconnected back with God.
On June 20th, 1994, he had a revelation; the image of the globe was being given to him with Acts 10:38 written on it. Before starting his own ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman worked as an assistant pastor in the Armor of God Church in Lagos.
The name Omega Fire Ministries came from God’s message : “Put an end to affliction; I am sending you with an Omega Anointing.” So far, Omega Fire Ministries have expanded to more than 52 nations in five continents of the world.
Apostle Johnson Suleman Net Worth
Apostle Johnson Suleman’s total assets are over $10.5m – ₦4.8 billion. He is probably one of the richest Pastors in Nigeria. Johnson Suleman is a Nigerian TV minister and the main leader and general administrator of Omega Fire Ministries International, a congregation with its base camp in Auchi, Edo State.
- Queen Elizabeth II Biography & Net Worth
- Saleto boy – Iziengbe (Patience)
- [Music] DJ Stereo Ft. People Vibration – Rush (Prod By I K Jeff)
- Femi Adebayo Biography, Career, Movies & Net Worth
- Kida Wonder – 05 Lyrics
- Emmanuel BBNaija Biography and Net worth
- Official Video : Don Vs Ft. Akobe – Shurroty ( Beg )
- How to check JAMB result
- Why are cryptocurrencies increasingly adopted in Nigeria?
- List Of Items That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria (2021)
- 10 Best Ambulance Services in Nigeria
- Yemi Alade & Spice – Bubble It Lyrics
- Simi Ft. Adekunle Gold – Bites The Dust Lyrics
- [Gospel Music] Mhiz Promise B – Thanks (Prod by Mr Play)
- Konga Headquarters (HQ) Office in Ikeja
- Dj AfroNaija – Latest Vibes Mixtape ( Vol. 1 )
- Dee Wayne – EH3EN
- Premiere : Sandi Moral – Acappella
- Mighty Jeetay – Kakasusu
- Fela Anikulapo Biography of the King of Afrobeat