AB Crazy celebrates birthday today: Things to know about the rapper
South African rapper, AB Crazy is celebrating his birthday today and many of his fans and followers have taken to social media to pen down beautiful message to the star.
The star expressed how excited he is to see this day as he shared a beautiful picture of himself.
Many celebrities have sent wishes to the rapper and it looks like his day is getting interesting.
However, lets take a look at some details about the rapper and how he has been able to dominate his talent in the industry for years.
- AB Crazy is a rapper, producer, composer, vocalist, songwriter and music Director, from Graskop in Mpumalanga province AB Crazy (AB) derived his nickname after he did a song for a jingle for a community radio station which he called “AB is crazy”.
- He completed his high school education (Grade 12) in 2005 and then enrolled for a Tourism diploma in 2006 with Tshwane University of Technology: Nelspruit campus.
- His first break was when he entered and won a Lowveld Pop Idols Music Competition back in 2002 while in high school.
- He was also later named Mpumalanga’s Best Hip Hop artist in that year.
- In 2007, he decided to follow his dream and passion to be an artist. He moved to Jo-burg and joined Octave Couplet.
- In 2011, PhiKay Entertainment, a company co-owned by his long time manager since 2005, invested in the AB Crazy brand and is responsible for managing him as an artist.
- In 2011, he released his debut music video Man of the Moment as independent.
- During 2011, AB Crazy also featured, along artists like Pro Kid, Stoan, and Mr Selwyn, in the track by Speedy called “Pop Bottles”.
- AB Crazy has also featured in music tracks like “I’m that Boy” with Typhus as well as “Man Tonight” with 2lane.
The post AB Crazy celebrates birthday today: Things to know about the rapper appeared first on .