7 signs you’re stuck in a one-sided relationship
People tend to end up with a selfish partner because they crave intimacy so much, they’re willing to do all the emotional heavy lifting.
Psychologists warn that one-sided relationships take an enormous toll on a person’s emotional and physical health that results from constant stress and anxiety.
If your inner voice gives you warning signs, you need to stop and critically assess your relationship.
We wants to remind you that love is a two-way street, and we have prepared a list of warning signs that your partner is not as invested in the relationship as you are.
1. You always initiate plans for the both of you
2. You feel like you don’t really know your partner
3. You’re afraid of being yourself
4. You put their needs above your own
5. You’re always making excuses for them
6. You constantly feel emotionally drained
7. You feel the need to apologize when you shouldn’t have to
The post 7 signs you’re stuck in a one-sided relationship appeared first on .