6 home remedies to help get rid of dark spots
Unwanted dark spots, scars and acne are the worst things to deal with but there are ways to lighten these spots.
Here are a couple of home remedies that can be found in the kitchen to clear dark spots in just a matter of two weeks to a month.
Not may people may know that potatoes lighten dark spots. One way to use potatoes is by slicing a potato and placing it right on top of the dark spots. Leave it on for a few minutes before washing your face with warm water.
Potatoes can also be combined with honey to use as a facemask.
- A potato
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Grate the potato and mix honey with it.
- Apply it to the areas of the dark spots and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse the affected area with water.
Buttermilk fades away black spots and can do so without causing a stinging burn.
- 4 teaspoons of buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons of tomato juice
- Mix the buttermilk and the tomato juice together.
- Apply to the skin.
- Let this sit on the dark spots for 15 minutes before washing the areas.
3. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is quite a common ingredient that can solve all your worries in as short as two weeks.
- Pour it on a cotton ball and rub it on the dark spot for a few minutes.
Lemons can also be combined with a teaspoon of yogurt or oil to balance the skin tone.
This is a breakfast meal is the savor to having perfect skin.
- Grind half a cup of rolled oats and add the1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice so that it forms a paste.
- Scrub this paste on your skin.
- Leave it on for a15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
I must warn you that this can be a messy mask to apply and clean up. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.
Using milk on the body can reduce skin pigmentation over time and keep your skin glowing.
- Simply, soak a cotton ball in milk and lightly dab it on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Continue this routine twice a day for about four weeks.
Milk can also be missed with honey to strengthen the removal of dark spots even quicker. If you decide to use this remedy, leave it on for 10 minutes.
6. Aloe Vera
This cold gel may make you feel awkward, but it heals more than cuts on the skin.
- Aloe vera juice or gel
- Gently massage the aloe vera gel on the affected area with your fingertips. Do this home remedy up to two times a day and you’ll start seeing progress in a few weeks.
If it becomes messy, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.
Vitamin E oil and castor oil, too, are useful in getting rid of black spots.
The post 6 home remedies to help get rid of dark spots appeared first on .