6 astonishing health benefits of bamboo leaf tea
Bamboo Leaf tea is one of the trendiest teas on the block. This is because of its immense health benefits.
One of the biggest benefit is it promotes hair growth. If you are losing hair, have a cup of bamboo tea daily and watch the amazing results.
The silica in bamboo benefits the skin, nails, and hair tremendously by encouraging the production of collagen, one of the essential proteins needed for maintaining the youthfulness of skin and tissues.
Uses of bamboo are not new. This fantastic plant is been used since centuries. Just like coconut, almost all parts of bamboo plant can be utilized. The edible part is bamboo shoot.
Benefits of bamboo leaf tea
Although bamboo leaves are inedible, the leaves can be crushed and processed and used for making tea. Bamboo tea bags are readily available in the market.
Here is a list of their health benefits:
- It aids in digestion.
- The high silica content helps to alleviate diarrhea and bloating.
- If you are suffering from the problem of flatulence, have a cup of bamboo tea daily for a few days.
- Bamboo leaf tea is one of the most effective remedies to fight hair loss.
- It can also improve condition of skin and impart it a healthier glow.
- Silica is an essential trace mineral required for increasing flexibility and strength of connective tissues in the body, including bones and cartilage. A cup of bamboo leaf tea daily can do wonders to you.
How to make bamboo leaf tea?
It is easy to make this tea. You can even make it in large quantities and store it in a clean glass container in the refrigerator. Use it for 2-3 days as iced tea.
Steps to brew bamboo leaf tea:
- Depending on the number of cups you want to make, boil the required amount of water.
- Take a bag of bamboo leaf tea or if you have loose crushed tea leaves, take one teaspoon.
- As the water comes to a boil, pour the loose leaves and let it steep for 4-5 minutes. That’s why it is important to take extra water.
- If you have a bag, pour the boiled water in a cup and dip the bag in the cup. Let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey for added flavor and sweetness.
- Sip your health drink!
The post 6 astonishing health benefits of bamboo leaf tea appeared first on .