5 ways overeating can adversely affect your health
1. Excessive fat accumulation
2. It can lead to diabetes
3. Disrupts sleep
4. Increases cardiovascular health risk
5. Can impair brain function
Tips to prevent overeating
- Pay attention to food while eating. Many people tend to overeat as they do not practice mindful eating.
Eat slowly and chew your food properly for better digestion.
- Eat fibre rich food as it keeps you fuller for longer.
- Include a protein-rich diet to reduce the hunger level of hunger regulating hormone ghrelin.
The post 5 ways overeating can adversely affect your health appeared first on .